ARB awnings fit on to the side of a roof rack, and are conveniently stored for immediate and easy to setup use on arrival. Check out the ARB retractable awnings we sell and install at Arlington Motorcar. You can get an idea of how the awning looks retracted by seeing this ARB Awning installed on a Ford Escape.
The new ARB Alloy Roof Rack is a great alternative to heavier steel roof racks… they’re made from 6000 Series T4 Alloy aluminum. The new cages feature high strength construction using a combination of TIG and the acclaimed CMT (Cold Metal Transfer) revolutionary welding process. See the ARB Alloy Roof Racks sold and installed at Arlington Motorcar.
Specifically designed for harsh outback conditions, the awnings are rugged but lightweight, and provide fast and convenient protection from the elements.
- Waterproof and uv protected
- Self standing awning takes 30 seconds to deploy
- Awning is secured in a heavy duty nylon reinforced pvc bag
- Awning height adjustable with telescopic legs
- Optional mosquito net available for extra protection
- Comes with pegs and guy ropes for securing legs, mounting nuts and bolts, spanner and comprehensive instructions
You can see the mosquito net deployed below and it is an absolute game changer when the mosquitoes come out.
Discover the 4×4 experience you’ve always dreamed of… schedule your free 4×4 consultation with fellow die-hards at our shop.