This Land Cruiser project was exported overseas to Morocco for a U.S State Department team member for the next 2 years.
- RotopaX H2O/Fuel Storage – These are truly game changing. RotopaX are a unique modular system made in the US. They are mountable on ATV’s, 4×4’s, Motorcycles, Snowmobiles, and Watercraft. Pack Mounts are milled from solid aluminum then anodized black and finally laser engraved. They use a 5/16″ steel all-thread with a steel threaded insert (Helicoil) in the base. They’re built to last and the containers won’t leak a drop!
- ARB Drawers Set – ARB storage solutions have a highly functional design, quality components, and the ability to create a fully customized system tailored to your requirements… ARB storage is a great answer to all of your storage needs.
- Ridge Industries LED D2 Flood Rear Reverse Light – Perfect for when backing up may prove hazardous, rear flood reverse lights make sure you get turned around safely.
- Old Man Emu 2.5 Lift Kit – Experience noticeable improvements to your vehicle’s control characteristics, carrying capacity, and more. Designed for superior performance across all terrains with specialist engineers spending hundreds of man hours testing and modifying various combinations in the demanding Australian Outback.
- BFG 33″ Tires – Developed for 4×4 enthusiasts looking for the next level of control and fun. Featuring aggressive tread lugs that bite into loose or muddy surfaces to provide the traction to propel you through muddy ruts and over slippery rocks.
- Slee Off Road Front & Rear Bumpers – Slee is one of the top Land Cruiser outfitters.
For this ARB 4×4 project, we installed an ARB awning, a rooftop tent with touring-style roof rack, a front bull bar, IPF intensity lights, and a dual air compressor on a 2007 FJ Cruiser.
The steel roof rack is manufactured from strong, tubular steel and features a basket in the front and a flat rack in the rear. It is ideal for carrying ARB’s Simpson III rooftop tent, which is handy for 4×4 adventures through hostile terrain and provides comfortable sleeping quarters off the ground, protected from the elements.
Easy to mount and operate, ARB awnings are specifically designed for harsh conditions and provide fast and convenient shade and protection from the elements. They are an excellent complement to ARB rooftop tents, allowing for comfortable travel and unfettered enjoyment of nature, wherever your travels take you.
ARB bull bars are loaded with features aimed at making remote area travel safer, utilizing an all-steel construction for maximum strength and protection. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB bull bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper.
ARB awnings fit on to the side of a roof rack, and are conveniently stored for immediate and easy to setup use on arrival. Check out the ARB retractable awnings we sell and install at Arlington Motorcar. You can get an idea of how the awning looks retracted by seeing this ARB Awning installed on a Ford Escape.
The new ARB Alloy Roof Rack is a great alternative to heavier steel roof racks… they’re made from 6000 Series T4 Alloy aluminum. The new cages feature high strength construction using a combination of TIG and the acclaimed CMT (Cold Metal Transfer) revolutionary welding process. See the ARB Alloy Roof Racks sold and installed at Arlington Motorcar.
Specifically designed for harsh outback conditions, the awnings are rugged but lightweight, and provide fast and convenient protection from the elements.
- Waterproof and uv protected
- Self standing awning takes 30 seconds to deploy
- Awning is secured in a heavy duty nylon reinforced pvc bag
- Awning height adjustable with telescopic legs
- Optional mosquito net available for extra protection
- Comes with pegs and guy ropes for securing legs, mounting nuts and bolts, spanner and comprehensive instructions
You can see the mosquito net deployed below and it is an absolute game changer when the mosquitoes come out.
Discover the 4×4 experience you’ve always dreamed of… schedule your free 4×4 consultation with fellow die-hards at our shop.
For this ARB 4×4 project, we installed a 37-quart ARB fridge with slide and a full mesh steel roof rack on a 2007 FJ Cruiser.
ARB’s fridge freezers offer the convenience of having cold food and drinks no matter where your 4×4 adventures take you. The ARB fridge slide perfectly complements ARB fridges by allowing easy mounting on either side of the rear of your vehicle and providing convenient access to your fridge.
Engineered to support the full rated load capacity of your vehicle, ARB’s steel roof racks utilize round tube construction for maximum strength and aerodynamics. The additional fully welded steel mesh floor provides extra security to ensure that whatever you’re bringing along on your off-roading journey stays put.
Interested in getting these accessories (and more) installed on your vehicle? Check out our ARBAMS store listing for the 37-quart ARB fridge, fridge slide, and roof rack, or view all ARB 4×4 accessories that we offer.
For this ARB 4×4 project, we installed an ARB awning on a 2010 Ford Escape. Easy to mount and operate, ARB awnings are specifically designed for harsh conditions and provide fast and convenient shade and protection from the elements. They are an excellent complement to ARB rooftop tents, allowing for comfortable travel and unfettered enjoyment of nature, wherever your travels take you.
Interested in getting these accessories (and more) installed on your vehicle? Make a reservation today, check out our ARBAMS store listing for ARB Awnings and Rooftop Tents, or view all ARB 4×4 accessories that we offer.
- Old Man Emu 2.5in Suspension Lift Kit – Tested in the challenging terrain of the Australian outback… an Old Man Emu suspension lift kit provides superior off and on road performance. Experience increased ground clearance for articulation to climb the obstacles ahead of you. The OME lift kit comes complete with progressively wound, high grade springs and nitrogen charged with triple staged valving. Enjoy varying shock rates in the front and rear for a sporty and firm ride. 3 year warranty.
- ARB Touring Rack – Ideal for carrying a rooftop tent, featuring a basket in the front and a flat rack in the rear. Manufactured from strong, tubular steel.
- Fitted with a Tepui Rooftop Tent – Durable rip-resistant waterproof tent. Rooftops tents mount directly to your roof rack and can then be set up in just a few minutes for convenient on the road camping.
- 33.4in BFG ATK02 – Perfect for tearing it up offroad. Enjoy a proven track record with BFG tires. 10 ply tire for maximum longevity.